The Old Girls Gym is original to the 1929 main building. It is located directly above the old Boys gym, with a connecting stairwell that is the school’s longest, traveling from the third floor of the main building down to the football stadium. This gym as well as all others were air conditioned in 2001. Today, this facility is primarily used for sports practice and physical education classes.

[nggallery id=16]