At the opposite wing of the main building from the old gymnasiums lies the original 1929 main auditorium. Once featuring all wooden seats and a capacity of over two-thousand, today only the balcony retains the original seating along with its ornamental ironwork “A” design on the end of each row. Padded seats on the lower level now take the seating capacity down to just over 1,500. The stage was also built to accommodate a fly loft. The auditorium has undergone extensive renovations throughout the past 75 years, including the addition of a new sound system in 2000, air conditioning, replacement of the plaster ceiling, and more.

[nggallery id=17]